• What personal information do we collect from our customers?
• What is a cookie?
• Do we share the information we receive with others?
• About my information security?
• Links to third-party advertisers and other websites
• What information do I get?
• What are my options?
• Are children allowed to use this website?
• Conditions of use, notifications, and revisions?
• An example of information acquisition?
• Mobile devices
What personal information do we collect from you?
The information we receive from our customers will help us to personalize our shopping on this website and continuously enhance our shopping experience. The types of information we collect are as follows:
• Information you provide to us: We receive and store any information you provide to us on our website or in any other way. You may choose not to provide certain information, but this may prevent you from using many of the featured services of this website. We use the information you provide in response to your request, to personalize your future purchases on this website, to improve our website and to communicate with you.
• Mobile devices: When you download or use apps developed by this website and its affiliates, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a specific number that identifies your mobile device. We will use this information to provide you with location-based location-related services such as advertising, search results for this website, and other personal information. Most mobile devices will allow you to turn off Location Services. To learn how to turn off location services, click here.
• E-mail Newsletter: To help us make e-mail more useful and interesting, when you open an email from this website, if your computer supports some features, we will usually receive a confirmation that you have received the e-mail. We also compare our customer lists with those of other companies we receive to avoid sending unnecessary information to our customers. If you do not wish to continue to receive emails or other letters from us, please adjust the customer communication options in your account.
• Information obtained from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our customer information base.
What is a cookie?
• Cookies are specific identifiers provided to your device that recognize your device, enabling our system to identify your device and provide you with items such as one-click ordering, recommending items for you, Featured services such as personalized advertising on other websites (e.g., affiliate dislocations that provide content on this website) and keeping records of selected items in your shopping cart during your multiple visit intervals.
• The help section of the toolbar on most browsers tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies,how to let your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to turn them off completely. In addition, you canturn off or delete similar data (such as Flash cookies)used by browser add-ons by changing the settings of browseradd-onsor by visiting their manufacturer's web page. However,cookies allow you to take full advantage of the best featured services on this website, so we recommend that you set them to open. For example, if you turn off or refuse to accept our cookies, you will not be able to use the products and services of this website to add items to your shopping cart, access to the billing page, or use the products and services of this website that you need to log in to be available.
Do we share the information we receive with others?
Customer information is an important part of our business and we do not resell it to others. We share customer information only in the following manner with affiliates of this website that apply this Privacy Statement or at least provide the same protective practices as this Privacy Statement.
• Cooperation businesses not under our control: We cooperate closely with businesses. In some cases (e.g., third-party sellers), these sellers open stores on or sell to you as sellers on this website. In other cases, we co-open stores, provide services, or sell products with some sellers. You can tell when your transaction involves a third-party seller, and we share customer information about the transaction with that third-party seller.
• Third-party service providers: We hire other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include processing orders, delivering packages, sending letters, emailing or texting, clearing duplicate information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing help, providing search results and links (including paid search lists and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to the customer information they need to perform their duties, but they cannot use it for any other purpose.
• Promotions: Sometimes we provide promotional services on behalf of other businesses to the customer base of this website of our choice. We do not disclose your name and address to these businesses when providing this service. If you don't want to receive such promotions, adjust your email preferences in your account.
• Business Transfer: In order to continue to grow our business, we may sell or acquire stores, subsidiaries or business units. In these transactions, customer information is usually part of the assets transferred, but this information (unless otherwise agreed by the customer) is still subject to any commitments made prior to the transfer. Although unlikely, in extreme cases, if the Site or its affiliates or all of their respective assets are acquired, customer information should be part of the transferred assets.
• : Protection of this website and others: We will provide accounts or other personal information in order to comply with the law, enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or to protect the rights of this website, our customers or others and their property or security. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to prevent illegal activities such as fraud and reduce credit risk. However, it is clear that this does not include the sale, rental, sharing or other disclosure of personally identifiable information for profit purposes in violation of the commitments made in this Privacy Statement.
• With your consent: In addition to the above, you will be notified when your information may be disclosed to third parties and you will have the opportunity not to share this information with third parties.
About my information security?
• In the process of transmitting information, westrive to secure your information by encrypting the information you enter by using network security layer software(SSL).
• When confirming your order, we will only display the last four digits of your credit card number. Of course, we will transmit the full credit card number to the relevant credit card institution during the processing of the order.
• It is important to prevent unauthorized use of your password or your computer or mobile device. Therefore, you should ensure that you log out immediately when you share a computer or mobile device with others.